Event Date: FMX 2016 April 26-29
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Art, Technology and Business meet at FMX, Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Transmedia, Europe’s most influential conference for digital entertainment. Every year, artists, specialists, scientists, producers and other key people that work with moving images come to FMX to network and to discuss production issues, exciting technologies and new ways of financing and distribution across the industries with an international audience. High quality experts deliver insightful presentations and Workshops as part of the Conference program, industry professionals introduce their hard - and software products at the Marketplace, top-notch companies scout talent at the Recruiting Hub and international schools present their best projects on the School Campus.
Event Date: April 7th thru 10th 2016
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
COFES: Congress On the Future of Engineering Software
Where Great Minds Come Together
COFES is the engineering software industry’s only annual think tank event which brings executives from design, engineering, architectural, development and technology companies together to understand the role engineering technology will play in the future survival and success of your business.
- a think tank where great minds come together to discuss best practices and to share ideas for managing change
- a technology summit that promotes discussion and problem-solving among industry thought-leaders, analysts and customers
- a business event that delivers practical strategies for achieving financial success in the engineering and design technology sector
- an informal environment where business leaders and technology providers can meet to identify and address key industry issues and challenges
COFES is renowned for hosting leading keynote visionaries that bring a new perspective to the future of the industry. Past keynote speakers include Dr. Eric Drexler, father of nanotechnology; Alan Kay, HP Labs Senior Fellow and one of the founders of Xerox PARC; Dick Morley, creator of the floppy disk among many industry achievements, John Koza, the inventor of genetic programming, David Weinberger, and Alan Cooper, the father of Visual Basic and author of “Inmates are running the asylum.” Join the tech sector’s best and brightest at COFES 2016, April 7 - 10, 2016.
- Participate in discussions with industry thought leaders and analysts
- Get an insider’s view of the engineering and design technologies of tomorrow
- Learn about key winning strategies for business success today
COFES is an invitation-only event. Find out more about the 17th Annual COFES and APPLY for an invitation.
Event Date: April 4th thru April 7th 2016
Location: San Jose McEnery Convention Center 150 West San Carlos Street San Jose, CA 95113
GTC is the largest and most important event of the year for GPU developers.
- Connect with technology experts from NVIDIA and other leading organizations.
- LEARN: Gain insight and hands-on training through the hundreds of sessions and research posters.
- DISCOVER: See how GPU technologies are creating amazing breakthroughs in important fields such as deep learning.
- INNOVATE: Hear about disruptive innovations as early-stage companies and startups present their work.