Cloud Gaming USA
Event Date: SEPTEMBER 28-29
Location: SHERATON FISHERMANS WHARF, SAN FRANCISCO, USA
Event homepage: http://www.videogamesintelligence.com/cloud-gaming-usa/
EMBRACE THE POWER OF CLOUD TECHNOLOGY TO DESIGN BETTER GAMES, MAXIMIZE PROFITS AND BREAK NEW MARKETS
As the Cloud Gaming Summit Returns for a 5th Block Buster show, 2015 is the year to seize the cloud opportunity.
Beyond streaming, examine the benefits the cloud brings in design, distribution and development.
2015 KEY TOPICS
- HEAR How publishers, platform and infrastructure providers are adapting to huge shifts in global gaming as the cloud takes hold
- DISCOVER Which business models work best for different titles and how to price for success
- GET THE EXPERT INSIGHT On the latest infrastructure developments and discover what’s on the horizon that will affect your go to market strategy
- DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES Are Virtual Reality wearables and smart tvs really going to change the gaming landscape? And what do you need to know to take advantage?
- RICHER GAMES, BETTER GAME PLAY, MORE CREATIVITY Harness the full power of the cloud to save studio costs, enable round the clock development and create the platform defining game for the cloud
Cloud Gaming USA list of speaking includes:
- Phil Eisler: General Manager, Cloud Gaming NVIDIA
- Gordon Bellamy: Advisor, NINJA METRICS
- William Rhys Dekle: Sr. Director of Worldwide Business Development MICROSOFT STUDIOS
- Jon Peddie: Founder and President JON PEDDIE RESEARCH
as well as many others, please check out the full agenda, events and list of speakers at Cloud Gaming USA